At home in the (wellness) world!
The enticing Lindner Hotel & Spa Binshof is located on the edge of the local recreation area „Binsfeld“ with lovely lakes for bathing and diving. The heavenly 5.200 square metres of spa offer everything that your body & soul need to relax and recharge. Wellness traditions from all over the world are offered here in a Mediterranean flair with stylish design.
Even conferences and business events become a pleasure with a holiday flair. A hotel that makes wellness fans as well as conference guests happy!
Our wellness area takes a break!
Between April 18th and July 31st 2017, the entire wellness area is not available due to extensive renovations.
On 1st of August 2017 the wellness area will reopen with a new look.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Your Binshof team
P.S.: The hotel and the restaurants are still open during the wellness renovation.
Lindner Hotel & Spa Binshof
Phone: +49 6232 647 0
Fax: +49 6232 647 199
Rooms & suites
Our 132 rooms and suites mirror the special flair of the Lindner Hotel & Spa Binshof – certainly not run of the mill! Wellness guests, as well as business travellers, feel at home in the romantic-cheerful, modern-elegant and tasteful-luxurious surroundings and can choose from a variety of comfortable living options. The individual and intimate atmosphere is created with a loving attention to detail, with eye-catchers such as antic stoves and furniture. The many extras also add to the feel good factor!
Restaurants & bars
International, seasonal and Mediterranean specialities
Bar Pfälzer Stube
Authentic Palatinate cuisine complemented by regional wines from selected wine-growers along the German Wine Route
Snacks, healthy & light food
Phone: +49 6232 647 660
Meetings & events
At the Lindner Hotel & Spa Binshof work and pleasure go hand in hand. In 6 tastefully designed conference rooms with the latest communication technology even the pleasant atmosphere itself ensures “good vibrations” - the best prerequisite for successful events of any size. The charming surroundings with excellent dining possibilities and a spacious Mediterranean summer terrace offer a wide variety of event options to mention only a few of the highlights at the Lindner Hotel & Spa Binshof!
- 6 Meeting rooms, 50-212 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 424 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Social programmes
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +49 6232 647 736
- Bicycle rental
- E-bike rental: mountainbike € 45,00 / day, citybike € 29,00 / day
- Jogging and walking around the lakes
- Swimming in the lakes
Things to do
Speyer – 2000-year-old imperial city with cathedral on the Rhine. Cultural centre in South-Western Germany with Mediterranean flair, affording historic examples of church architecture like the Kaiserdom or the Dreifaltigkeitskirche. An impressive feature is the Altpörtel – one of Germany‘s most beautiful city gate towers. For golf enthusiasts the Kurpfalz golf club in Limburgerhof and the St. Leon Rot and Pfalz Neustadt golf clubs are to be recommended.
Kids & families
- Family room
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Holiday Park in Haßloch (approx. 20 km)
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Partly concierge service
- Parking service
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service
- Luggage service for a fee
- Partly newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Dogs in the room € 19,00/night
- Dogs are not allowed in the wellness area and in the restaurant
- Charging station for cars and bikes
- Business centre
- Aufzug, teilweise
- Sun terrace (with sun loungers)
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)