due to constructions our hotel is currently closed. Please use our contact form for any enquiries for 2019, we'll get in touch with you soon.
We look forward to welcoming and inspiring you with a new concept!
Peace & comfort on the island!
Nestled in the scenic countryside of the „Buger Bodden“ in the northwest of Rügen, with a fantastic view of the island Hiddensee, the Lindner Hotel & Spa Rügen welcomes its guests with soothing tranquillity and Scandinavian inspired design.
The family friendly island resort, surrounded by a protected landscape, is ideal for nature lovers and anyone seeking a relaxing or an active holiday. Island typical incentive possibilities also make it a perfect location for small meetings or events.
Lindner Hotel & Spa Rügen
Phone: +49 38309 22 0
Fax: +49 38309 22 599
Rooms & suites
153 tasteful and cosy island rooms and suites situated in altogether 5 different resort buildings are waiting to welcome you. Typical Scandinavian design in bright colours and lovely details radiate a sunny atmosphere and holiday mood regardless of the weather! Here you have all the comforts you could wish for. Many rooms have their own terrace – beautiful sunrises and romantic sunsets are partially included!
- approx. 153 rooms including 2 suites - 23-65 sq m
- Room service: 07:00h - 22:00h
Restaurants & bars
Breakfast & dinnerbuffet
Old Schmugglers Sky Sportsbar
Beer bar, rustic
Wellness & spa
- 1000 sq m Lindner fit & well area
- Pools outside: 1
- Pools inside: 1
- Wellness treatments
- Beauty treatments
The area surrounding the Lindner Hotel & Spa Rügen offers guests numerous opportunities for leisure and sports activities such as hiking trails, jogging paths and bike paths. There are also opportunities for boat trips and fishing expeditions.
The ferry to the island of Hiddensee departs from the place of Schaprode, just 8 km away. The Vaschvitz Kunstscheune (Art Barn) is located close to the hotel.
From May to the middle of September, you have the opportunity to visit our kite and windsurfing school, which is located on the hotel grounds. We offer (almost) all types of water sports, such as canoeing, kayaking, Optimist sailing, catamaran sailing, kite surfing and windsurfing, in cooperation with „Rügen Pirates“.
- Back therapy training
- Nordic Walking
- Fitness area
- Bicycle rental
- Nordic Walking
- Water sports
- Surf- and kitesurf school
- Fishing at Baltic sea
- Team fishing at Bodden bay
- Water gym
Kids & families
- Partly with family rooms
- Children’s playground
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Water skiing courses for kids
- Bathing area at Bodden bay (low water)
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Partly complimentary luggage service
- Newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- Night Audit - security company
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 11:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Sun terrace (with sun loungers)
- Kids’ room / Kids’ corner
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (inside)
- Smoking area (outside)