Located in the historic centre of Prague, since 1992 included in the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites, just a few steps from the famous Prague Castle, the Charles bridge and the „Prague Eiffel Tower“, the Lindner Hotel Prague Castle is set in the grounds of the Strahov Monastery, in a heritage building dating back to the 16th century. The elegant charm and esprit of the „Golden City“ is reflected in the hotel’s design – a place where you arrive and straight away feel at home.
The quiet yet central panoramic location makes the hotel an ideal destination for both forays through the town or as a marvelous setting for conferences and events!
Lindner Hotel Prague Castle
118 00 Prague
Phone: +420 226 080 000
Fax: +420 226 080 200
Rooms & suites
In our 138 elegant and spacious rooms and suites time journeys are always included. In some cases it is the 16th century original wood panelling that gives the room its special touch, sometimes it is the view of the baroque monastery Strahov or a decorative eye-catcher that reflects the history of Prague. In combination with state-of-the-art technology and lovely furnishings the rooms radiate an authentic, charming atmosphere that lets you relax and feel at home. History and the modern to dream for!
Meetings & events
Whether it is a big convention, a small meeting, seminars, cool events, parties or a get-together: “anything goes” at the Lindner Hotel Prague Castle! Three flexible conference rooms with a capacity of up to 200 people, all with audio-visual conference technology and WiFi, are available for your event.
Always inclusive the special flair of this location on historic grounds. Not to be forgotten - our splendid ballroom and in summer the lovely inner court which lends even more glamour to your festivities.
- 5 Meeting rooms , 35 - 170 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 242 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Social programmes
- All conference rooms are on one level
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +420 226 080 707
Lindner fit & well
- 25 sq m Azzur Wellness
- Saunas: 1
- Fitness area
Things to do
There is plenty to see, admire and enjoy near the Lindner Hotel Prague Castle. Sights include Prague’s “Eiffel Tower” on Petřín hill with its breath-taking views. The summit is reached via the 120-year-old Petřín funicular – an unforgettable adventure for anyone visiting Prague!
Also not to be missed is Strahov Monastery, which is over 800 years old and one of the oldest Premonstratensian monasteries in the world and a fascinating experience. The highlights include the beautiful Baroque library halls and Basilica of the Assumption of Our Lady.
A visit to Prague Castle, which dates back to the Middle Ages, is an absolute must. The city’s oldest landmark, Prague Castle, reflects the architecture of some 1,200 years. A large number of buildings from various eras including the Romanesque, Gothic and Renaissance periods will take you on a truly dazzling trip back in time!
Kids & families
- Children’s menu on request
- Extra beds
- Rooms with connecting doors, that can be used as family rooms
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Luggage storage
- Luggage service for a fee
- Complimentary safe
- Concierge service
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Arrival from 14:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
For the possibility of out-of-court consumer’s dispute settlement please contact the Czech Trade Inspection (www.coi.cz)
- Dogs in the room € 25,00/night
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)