Hotel Oberstaufen in the Allgäu
Dear guests, please note that from Monday 26.07.2021 we willtemporarily only offer half board and our Schroth cures. There will no longer be an à la carte menu.
Guests who have booked their stay only incl. breakfast can still choose from the half-board menu after registering on the same day until 12:00.
Boasting stunning views of the Alps, within walking distance of the centre of Oberstaufen, the Lindner Parkhotel & Spa aims to spoil its guests in an extravagant and charming manner. Modern design melted into the cosiness of the Allgäu creates a rustic and yet luxurious retreat.
The hotel lets you experience the elemental energy of the Allgäu regardless of the seasons. It is a wellness specialist, a food lover’s dream AND conveys an infectious, positive sense of life.
Rooms & suites
Our 74 rooms, suites, and studios greet you in a cosy, charming and luxurious design. The stylish-modern and yet rustic-traditional atmosphere is a declaration of love for the Allgäu and a feel-good invitation to our guests. You are surrounded by loving attention to details and natural alpine materials, all inspired by traditional craft. The room furnishings combine trends and traditions and the heart-felt hospitality of the Allgäu is ubiquitous. To dream in the Lindner Parkhotel & Spa in Oberstaufen is a heavenly alpine experience for the soul and the five senses!
- ca. 74 rooms including 13 suites - 18-70 sq m
- Room service: 24h
- Suites partly with whirlpool bath and LED-illumination
Restaurants & bars
Exquisite cuisine with local products, breakfast buffet, specialties from the Allgäu
Laurentius- & Kirschbaumstüberl
"Stüberl" for lunch, romantic candlelight dinners and exclusive festivities
Wellness & spa
- 900 sq m Bergwiesen Spa & wellness area
- Pools outside: 1
- Pools inside: 1
- Saunas: 2
- Steambaths: 1
- Wellness treatments
- Beauty treatments
- Sports and animation programme (Mon-Thu)
- E-bike rental
- Guided hikes
- Nordic walking
- Cycling & mountain biking
- Skiing & snowboarding
- Snowshoeing & tobogganing
Things to do
Alpsee, Bodensee, Schloss Neuschwanstein, Kempten, Sonthofen are only some of the numerous excursion options around Oberstaufen.
Kids & families
- Family room
- Children’s menu
- Summer toboggan run "Hündle" (3,0 km)
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Parking service
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service
- Newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- Bar (nur Landeswährung)
- Arrival from 16:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
Dogs (on request): € 25.00 per day/dog in the first class double room (maximum 1 dog per room with a maximum weight of 30 kg per dog). Please announce your dog upon reservation, because there is only a limited number of (dog) rooms available.
- Sun terrace (with sun loungers)
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Smoking area (outside)
- Charging station for electric cars
Culture / local tax
Visitor's tax € 2,70 per Person/night