Short break Christmas and New Year´s in the Allgäu
It is never too early for Christmas & New Year’s!
Christmas starts on 24th of December. Every child knows that. And yet... Before you know it you’re up to your eyes in the usual Christmas panic! Do something different this year: Spoil yourself with a wonderful Christmastime and look forward to it during the rest of the year. We’ll give you plenty of reasons to do so now...
Christmas in the Allgäu. Christmas at the Lindner Parkhotel & Spa
Surrounded by heavenly winter landscapes and with all kinds of winter sport options, winter and Christmas in the Allgäu are not to be missed. In our ski & snowboarding areas – Hochgrat, Imberg, Hündle and Thalkirchdorf – you will find excellent pistes and exciting cross-country ski trails just 300 metres from the hotel, not to mention the exhilarating toboggan runs with fun and frolics in rustic alpine huts which are also nearby. Groomed winter & snowshoe hiking trails stretching over more than 60 kilometres can be found directly in front of the hotel. We know them all and are already looking forward to hiking through snow-white countryside with our guests.
The offer comprises
- Overnight stay incl. breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Dinner on a half-board basis with a 5-course menu or themed buffet (Wednesdays & Saturdays)
- On Christmas Eve we serve you a festinve Christmas menu. On New Year's Eve will have a great 6-course-gala dinner to celebrate the old and the new year
- Allgäu mineral water on arrival in your room
- Use of the wellness area
- Participation in the fitness, sport & activity programme (Mon – Fri)
- Bathrobe and slippers for the duration of your stay
Prices & conditions:
Price per person & night:
Double room: from € 167.50
Single room: from € 235.00
Bookable on request and according to availability until 04/01/2020. Travelperiod: 20/12/2019 until 04/01/2020. Additional costs may be incurred for services for children in the booked offer, which are billed at the hotel.