We do everything we can for your safety, for your maximum travel flexibility and for slowing down the spread curve. We ask for your understanding if not all services or facilities can be made available to you. If you have any queries, please contact us on the following number: 0041-338267007.
Here you will find the current quarantine regulations for Switzerland.
We work with the current hygiene and protection measures recommended for Swiss hotels.
Boasting a spectacular view of the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau the Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage most certainly lives up to its name. Enjoy the renowned grandeur and hospitality of a Swiss Grand Hotel without missing any modern comforts.
Exquisite spa and wellness offers, state-of-the-art conference rooms, fantastic (winter) sports possibilities and an excellent cuisine make the Beau Rivage a charming Swiss experience 365 days a year!
Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage
Phone: +41 33 826 7007
Fax: +41 33 826 7008
Rooms & suites
With the elegant charm of a traditional Swiss grand hotel our 101 rooms and suites offer ease and comfort and that special feeling of being faraway from everyday life. The magnificent view of the impressive mountain range or of the turquoise-green water of the river Aar elicit many „Aaahhhs“ and „Oohhhhs“.
Be it the luxury suite or a tastefully furnished double room – you can enjoy the comfort of a five star hotel with a dash of Zeitgeist all around you. Many of the rooms also spoil you with a balcony or loggia. The suites are a feel-good world of their own and bring you “suite dreams” in the marvellous alpine world of Interlaken!
Restaurants & bars
- International and regional cuisine
- large terrace
La Bonne Fourchette (Resto)
International and regional cuisine, fireplace
Le Vieux Rivage (Bar)
- light international and regional dishes and snacks
- garden terrace
We offer a shisha service on our bar terrace (price CHF 29 per shisha) (7 am – 11 pm April to October)
Salon Rouge (Cigar Lounge)
- wide selection of cigars
- Mun-Sun 07:00-23:00h
Phone: +41 33 826 7007
Meetings & events
12 daylight event rooms with modern conference technology for up to 350 people and a magnificent banquet hall welcome you at the Beau Rivage. Nothing is impossible, almost anything goes! Our four event rooms are located in the former service buildings of the hotel. Separated from the hotel but with the 5-star service you can work with an impressive scenery!
- 8 Meeting rooms , 17-312 sq m
- Partly air-conditioned
- Complimentary WiFi
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Social programmes
Wellness & Spa
After an action-packed day in and around Interlaken, you can switch off in the Clarins Beauty Center & Panorama Spa of the Lindner Grand Hotel Beau Rivage. Unwind in our indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam bath, or power up in the gym. Our in-house Beauty Center offers classic massages and cosmetics from Clarins. Lie back, relax and let our staff pamper you with some of the most luxurious treatments around.
- 250 sq m Panorama Spa
- Pools inside: 1
- Saunas: 1
- Steambaths: 1
- Wellness treatments
- Beauty treatments
Leisure & sports
Interlaken is home to numerous leisure, sporting and outdoor activities as well as a wealth of traditional cultural events that take place all year round. Surrounded by the beautiful landscape of lakes and mountains, nature lovers will be in their element. Take an idyllic boat ride on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz, hop on board a historical Art-Deco carriage for a trip through the meadows and fields, enjoy a show at the William Tell Open Air Theatre, take a chance in Interlaken’s casino, wander along one of the multitude of well-signposted hiking routes, hit the slopes or take a day trip to the Jungfraujoch – Interlaken is there to be experienced!
Kids & families
- Family room
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Partly currency exchange
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Partly complimentary luggage service
- Partly luggage service for a fee
- Complimentary safe
- Bar (nur Landeswährung)
- American Express
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Dogs will be charged with CHF 30,00 per night and animal. Please let us know during the reservation, if you wish to bring your dog. Dogs are not allowed at the restaurants L'Ambiance and La Bonne Fourchette.
- Business centre
- Sun terrace (with sun loungers)
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Smoking area (inside)
- Smoking area (outside)
- prayer room (Open 24/7)
- Parking CHF 10,- per day
Culture / local tax
- CHF 3,20 per person per night (November-March)
- CHF 3,50 per person per night (April-October)