Family hotel Hamburg
Find paradise in Hamburg!
Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck is an extraordinary hotel that captures the hearts of our young and grown-up guests alike – it is the world’s first zoo theme hotel. Be it business or pleasure, come and enjoy that „something“special with its stylish touch of exotic luxury.
The zoo makes “Zoo Hotel Hagenbeck” the perfect combination of a child-friendly family hotel, an urban seventh heaven and an extravagant business & event location.
Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck
Phone: +49 40 800808 100
Fax: +49 40 800808 188
Rooms & suites
The adventure begins on the way to one of the appr. 134 stylish rooms and suites. The elevator, resembling a ship, brings you to the themed floors, each a world of its own. Experience the fauna & wildlife of Africa, Asia and the Arctic - right in the middle of Hamburg!
The room décor matches the colonial style of the hotel. The rooms feature many beautiful handmade items and collectibles from Africa or Asia, without missing out on the latest technology. Each room tells the story of an animal native to the continent the current floor represents.
Meetings & events
Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck is a great location for your conferences and events. Not only equipped with the most modern communication technology, our unique venue adds an exotic touch to any conference, event, seminar or meeting.
The tropical aquarium Hagenbeck is a breathtaking place with many colourful and animal extras. Be it a family celebration, a product presentation or an incentive we have the perfect idea: You can have an extravagant cocktail / champagne reception at the Makalali Lodge or a romantic dinner for two with the sharks.
The spectacular settings, such as in the hotel ballroom with its 7 metre high ceilings or the fantastic mix of animals, park and culture make the Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck an extraordinary venue for any event.
- 5 Meeting rooms , 51-250 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 370 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Social programmes
- All conference rooms are mostly on one level
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +49 40 800808 480
Lindner fit & well
- approx. 430 sq m Lindner fit & well area
- Saunas: 2
- Steambaths: 1
- Free bicycle rental
- Fitness area
Kids & families
- Family room
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Opportunity to book an external babysitter
- Children’s Check-In
- Children’s Buffet
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Concierge service
- Cashpoint 100 m away
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service
- Luggage service for groups (for a fee)
- Newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- Sale of discounted zoo tickets
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Tickets restaurant-cheques
- Arrival from 16:00h
- Departure until 12:00h, Late Check out for a fee
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Pets are welcome at an additional cost
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)
Culture / local tax
The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg is introducing a culture and tourism tax on 1 January 2013.
In addition to the taxation forms including annexes, you will find all the relevant information leaflets on this page: