Sports, luxury, top events!
Even if the Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy more than lives up to its name, you are not obligated to partake in any sports courses. On the contrary. Relax in the original, cheerful design and enjoy nature in the Frankfurt city forest. The short distances to the GYMAKADEMIE and the Commerzbank Arena make every concert, football match, party event etc. an easy stroll there and back.
An unsusual three-star hotel with creative details that scores with any guest – leisure or business, as well as conference or event organizers.
Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 339968 0
Fax: +49 69 339968 333
Rooms & suites
Our 94 “sportive” rooms are an unusual homage to the world of sports. But don’t get us wrong. Even if each floor is dedicated to a sport and our room categories are categorized according to medals, our rooms are still as cosy and inviting, as they are stylish and cool! Classic “gym details” may bring back amusing memories for some. All our rooms have a sportive-modern spirit and create a high comfort level with attractive furnishings and a feel good design!
Meetings & events
You can stage your events and meetings with daylight and modern communication technology in a professional, individual and refreshing atmosphere in altogether 4 conference rooms and 3 boardrooms for 10 to 260 people. As in the whole hotel you will find plenty of sportive impulses for creative activities. Event success is pre-programmed at the Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy Frankfurt, as you always win bronze, silver and gold for all (events)!
- 7 Meeting rooms, 27-220 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 230 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Social programmes
- Magnetic walls
- On ground floor ascess to the terrace
- Terrace for incentives, coffee breaks, exhibitions etc.
- Banquet foyer with candybar, water oasis and coffee machine for coffee breaks, exhibitions, greetings and incentives like kicker or ping-pong
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +49 69 339968 440
Lindner fit & well
- 40 sq m Functional room "SCHW!TZKASTEN"
- "Fitness-to-go" sports bag
- Free bicycle rental
Things to do
The Lindner Hotel & Sports Academy boasts a highly attractive location in the green surroundings of Frankfurt’s Stadtwald (urban forest). Only 6 km to the city center. Sightseeing in and around Frankfurt: famous Sachsenhausen Ebbelwoi quarter, Römer and Römerberg, Goethe house, German film museum, Frankfurt Zoo, Alte Oper, “Palmengarten” etc.
Active guests can look forward to going for walks or a jog on the numerous trails in the area – and with the Commerzbank Arena right next door and many other sports facilities close by, there are plenty of other workout opportunities, too!
Kids & families
- Family room
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Partly with ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service
- Newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- ATM card
- Cash (only local currency)
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)