The future begins here!
Just a stone's throw from the historic centre of Höchst, across from the Mainufer with all its museums, close to the Höchst industrial park, the castle and the Jahrhunderthalle (a concert and congress hall) the Lindner Congress Hotel impresses with an alluring design, excellent event possibilities, state-of-the-art communication technology and original cuisine.
The numerous business and leisure options and the stylish apartments make it an attractive destination for business travellers, Frankfurt visitors and boarding house guests. Here you can find the right work-life-balance!
Lindner Congress Hotel
65929 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 33002 00
Fax: +49 69 33002 999
Rooms & suites
In our 274 rooms, suites and apartments the perfect mix of allure, cosiness and functionality ensure an enjoyable stay. Warm colours and a clear-cut, modern design, well thought out facilities with many convenient extras in all categories create an atmosphere of wellbeing and relaxation. You won’t lack for anything. The Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt offers you a variety of attractive living options for short or long-term stays that cater to your work-life-balance. Good living in Frankfurt!
- ca. 274 rooms including 5 suites - 20-55 sq m
- Room service: 06:30h - 23:00h
- Energy-saving LED Flat Screen (39")
- Digital TV, international news channels and music channels
- Multifunctional ISDN phone
Phone: +49 69 33002 911
Meetings & events
At the Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt 15 innovative, multimedia event rooms (with a total area of 1.080 sqm) make EVERY heart beat faster. With the state-of-the-art plug, work, share & play technology simply everything is possible! And with a capacity of up to 870 people even large events know no bounds. Ideas are born and visions are made real at the Lindner Congress Hotel Frankfurt.
In combination with the sharp, elegant and stylish-cosy design, an uncomplicated atmosphere and a cuisine of wide varieties every event becomes THE event, regardless of the size!
- 15 Meeting rooms, 30-320 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 890 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- All conference rooms are on one level
- New design and new furniture in all conference rooms
- New screens and displays
- Full-HD projectors
- Plug & Play
- Media control
- Interactive 65" touch displays with Full-HD
- Perfect sound exposure for music and voices
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +49 69 33002 922
Lindner fit & well
- 140 sq m Lindner fit & well area
- Saunas: 2
- Wellness treatments on request
- Fitness area
- Bicycle rental
- Jogging at Main river promenade (100 m)
Things to do
Idyllically situated on the Main embankment, Frankfurt Höchst offers visitors numerous historic sites, serene squares, quaint restaurants, bars, and some things quite unique like Frankfurt’s one and only ferry, which will take you across to the Schwanheimer Dunes.
A walk through the historic part of town is always well worth your while. Be it St. Justin’s Church, the Old and New Castle with picturesque Schlossplatz, Bolongaro Palace or the Höchst Porcelain Manufacturing Centre. They are all fascinating eye-catchers and bear witness to the city’s history. Frankfurt-Höchst also boasts numerous theatres, museums, exhibitions and other events that have firmly established their place in the city. This also, of course, applies to our famous apple wine - something you want to be sure not to miss!
Leafy oases like Höchst City Park, Wörthspitze Park and Bolongaro Garden are the perfect places to enjoy sunny and active interludes. A pedestrian zone just a few metres from the hotel also provides a welcome distraction.
Kids & families
- Family room
- kids dishes
- Babysitting at the sunday brunch
- Kids museum at the city center Frankfurt
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Luggage service for a fee
- Newspaper (with a charge)
- Complimentary safe
- French, partly
- Russian, partly
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)
- Smoking area (outside)
- Iron room on the 2nd floor
- 2 workstations at the hotel lobby