Come and explore Cottbus!
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who has the most fantastic view of all? Find the answer on the top floors of the Lindner Congress Hotel, where the panoramic views of the historic centre of Cottbus are simply spectacular!
Centrally located but with the scenic and stunningly beautiful Spreewald forest close by, this business and city hotel offers you both Cottbus culture as well as amazing nature.
A charming city hotel with a warm-hearted service and excellent food you will enjoy coming back to.
Lindner Congress Hotel
Berliner Platz / Karl-Marx-Straße 68
Phone: +49 355 366 0
Fax: +49 355 366 999
Rooms & suites
Relaxation and cosiness is top priority at the Lindner Congress Hotel Cottbus! Our appr. 161 stylish and affable rooms provide all you may need. Some even have a fantastic view over the city!
Meetings & events
The Lindner Congress Hotel Cottbus offers 7 modern, daylight conference rooms for up to 230 attendees and even up to 270 guests for gala diners. You will have the latest media technology at your disposal along (if necessary) a professional full-service business centre set up especially for you.
With the town hall (capacity of up to 2,000 attendees), the technical university (capacity of 1,000), and the Cottbus trade and conference centre (capacity of up to 3,000 people plus 9.000 sq m of exhibition space) directly adjacent to the hotel there are virtually no limits for large or extra-large events. Reliable professional event management and the uncomplicated service await you in the heart of Cottbus!
- 7 Meeting rooms, 46-306 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 520 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Ceiling beamer
- Moderator's case, Pin boards, flipcharts (with a charge)
- Social programmes/ Incentives
- All conference rooms are on one level
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +49 355 366 585
Lindner fit & well
- 34 sq m fitness area
- Bicycle rental
Things to do
The Lindner Congress Hotel is located extremely centrally – in the very centre of Cottbus, on the Berliner Platz right beside the municipal hall, the old market and the historic old town. The Spree embankment can easily be reached on foot. Extensive parks along the Spree distinguish the Cottbus cityscape. That is why sightseeing in and around Cottbus is like a journey of adventure through nature, history, culture and the modern age.
Kids & families
- Public baby changing rooms
- Children’s menu
- Double rooms with connecting door
- Small give-away for children under 10 years
- Sleeping bag in 2 sizes for babies in baby crib on request
- Baby bottle, potty, kick for children
- Information material for families
- Special registration form and hotel pass for children
- Toys and paint equipment
- Highchair at the restaurant
- Babysitter service on request (mind. 24h in advance)
- Children's menu & babysitting during the family brunch on Sunday
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Luggage service for a fee
- Complimentary safe
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h, Late Check Out for a fee
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Dogs in the room € 19,00 per night/dog
- Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant & bar area
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)