* We do everything for your safety, for your maximum travel flexibility and for slowing down the spread curve. For this reason the hotel is currently closed. If you have any questions, please contact us at the following number: +49 211 44755 100.
Lifestyle & business with a view!
On the green, park like roof of the shopping centre “Central”, conveniently located between the town centre and the airport, the Lindner Hotel Gallery Central welcomes its guests (and shopping addicts) in a fresh, good mood atmosphere.
It has excellent conference options and most rooms, as well as the bar and lounge, have a great view of the Bratislava old town centre and castle. Moreover the possibility to hop to Vienna in only one hour makes it a top event and city trip location.
Lindner Hotel Gallery Central
Phone: +421 2 3993 0000
Fax: +421 2 3993 0001
Rooms & suites
Stylish-attractive, refreshingly modern, super comfortable and the top floors having a magnificent view of the city, that is how our 222 rooms and suites welcome you. The successful mix of chilled-out design and smart charm with the right pinch of functionality leave nothing to be desired. The furnishings put great emphasis on beautiful and practical details that let your stay in Bratislava become a pleasant sleep experience.
Restaurant & bar
At our Lindner Hotel Gallery Central to eat and to chill out is to enjoy a bit of “tasty sightseeing” as well! Whether you enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner on the great restaurant summer terrace with view to the beautiful park, or chill out in our fantastic Outlook Bar & Lounge with spectacular panoramic view over the city. You’ll always enjoy twice as much!
Summer-Highlight: If you happen to be at the right time in the right place on a Thursday, you can enjoy our great, unbeatable summer barbecue. Delicious entertainment!
Meetings & events
At the Lindner Hotel Gallery Central you have 3 conference rooms for up to 200 people and banquet possibilities for up to 250 people for either professional conferences or individual events. The highlight for small meetings (up to 10 persons) is an exclusive boardroom on the 13th floor with a fantastic view of the city. All conference rooms have daylight with 3.5 height ceilings and state-of-the-art conference technology. Refreshingly uncomplicated design caters to easygoing events and the exceptional location on the park-like roof of the shopping centre ensures natural breaks!
- 4 Meeting rooms , 25-170 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 229 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Social programmes
- All conference rooms are mostly on one level
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +421 2 3993 0226
Start your day feeling refreshed or mark the end of the day with a swim in the 25-meter pool at the wellness and fitness facilities located in the building complex. This is where you can enjoy some active relaxation or simply relax and unwind.
Please note, that the wellness and fitness facilities are not operated by the hotel and therefore a fee of € 9.00 per person will apply.
Things to do
As the only national capital that borders two independent countries, Bratislava has much to offer its visitors. Regardless of whether you are interested in art and culture or shopping and nightlife, a leisurely stroll through the city is well worth your while.
Practical is the fact that you can very quickly "hop" from Bratislava to Vienna and vice versa. Regardless of whether you travel on the Danube or by train, the trip from city center to city center takes approximately 1 hour.
The hotel is situated near all major sports venues in walking/public transport distance
Hockey stadium Aréna Ondreja Nepelu – 650m
HANT Aréna – 1,1km
National Football Stadium Tehelné Pole – 1,1km
National Tennis Centre AXA Aréna – 1,1km
Športová hala Elán – 1,3km
Football Stadium Pasienky – 1,3km
Kids & families
- Family room
- Children’s playground
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' bed
- We provide a cot (up to 2 years) or extra bed (up to 12 years) on request when using the triple room for surcharge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Concierge service
- Cashpoint locally
- Parking service
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service
- Complimentary safe
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 14:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
Dogs are allowed, charge for small dog up to 5 kg is € 19,00 per nigh, for a bigger dog € 38,00 per night.
- Business centre
- Sun terrace
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (inside)
- Smoking area (outside)
Culture / local tax
- City-Tax: € 1,70 per person/night.