Straight to the heart!
Berlin is not just a city of many facets, but also of many centres, and the Ku’damm is undoubtedly one of its most famous.
In the middle of this lively centre lies the Lindner Hotel Am Ku’damm, and just like the city, it is genuinely hospitable, wonderfully casual and quaintly stylish all at once. It’s a great place to relax and discover the city in true Berlin style.
Lindner Hotel Ku’damm is a smart, charming city hotel in a top location. A place you’ll want to come back to again and again and again.
Lindner Hotel Am Ku'damm
Phone: +49 30 81825 0
Fax: +49 30 81825 25
Rooms & suites
Our approx. 124 rooms and suites offer you all you need to sleep and dream as is right and proper on the legendary Ku'damm. A stylish, cosy atmosphere with all the amenities one might need for a relaxing Berlin trip! The fresh and bright design and extras that leave nothing to be desired, including free WiFi in all rooms, create a feeling of wellbeing. Regardless whether in luxurious executive or elegant business class style!
Breakfast is a quite important happening in Berlin! Therefore our "Outlook" pampers its guests with a great buffet breakfast every day!
Breakfast restaurant with terrace, organic breakfast, late riser breakfast until noon on weekends
Meetings & events
A conference room, which can accommodate up to 20 people and offers state-of-the-art conference technology, is available for meetings, conferences, seminars and brainstorming sessions. Short-notice bookings, flexible pricing and a relaxed ambiance constitute the perfect „equipment“.
In the Outlook Lounge meeting and working zone on the first floor, you can work and brainstorm alone or together with a small group of people. A TV with various output jacks as well as a
coffee machine are available for your use.
Lindner fit & well
The Fitness First Black Label, which is directly across from the hotel, offers an extensive range of fitness tools. On 1,400 m² you can find modern weight tools as well as courses of aerobic, indoor cycling, gymnastics and a track over 200 m. Afterwards you can enjoy sauna, steam bath and tanning bed. Free usage for hotel guests.
- 1400 sq m Fitness First Black Label
- Saunas: 3
- Steambaths: 1
- More than 50 classes, for example: Zumba, Cycling classes, Yoga, Step classes, BodyFit
The Lindner Hotel Am Ku’damm is centrally located right in the heart of downtown West Berlin.
Situated in the immediate vicinity of the Memorial Church and Berlin zoo, the CityLounge on the Kurfürstendamm is the ideal starting point for a voyage of discovery through Berlin and at the same time an oasis of peace after a tour of the sights of a city that never sleeps.
Kids & families
- Room with connecting door
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Ticket service
- Concierge service, partly
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary luggage service, partly
- Luggage service for a fee, partly
- Complimentary safe
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Business centre
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Ironing services (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
- Smoking area (outside)
Culture / local tax
- Tax for overnight stay