You will find the chic but casual Lindner WTC Hotel & City Lounge Antwerp in the glitzy diamond district, right next to the cathedral-like central station (well worth a visit by the way).
It is a charming home away from home and a top business location that leaves nothing to be desired. Centrally located yet absolutely quiet, it offers breathtaking views of the city whether you are relaxing in the lounge or working out in the fitness room. And Antwerp, a lively shopping and culture haven, lies virtually at your feet.
Lindner WTC Hotel & City Lounge Antwerp
Lange Kievitstraat 125
Phone: +32 3 22777 00
Fax: +32 3 22777 01
Rooms & suites
You are in for a modern-elegant, cosy-relaxed, stylish-refreshing, and in every respect comfortable stay in one of our 173 non-smoking rooms. Pleasant colours and an unobtrusive, chic design create a good mood. Lovely baths, an exclusive sleeping concept, many cool extras and a fantastic view from the upper floors fulfil every wish for an enjoyable stay!
Restaurants & bars
Our restaurant Arivé and our hotel bar Apéro promise tranquillity and enjoyment on first sight using colors and natural textures to build an elegant yet cosy atmosphere where you can feel at home. Whether it’s for breakfast, a quick lunch, great dinner with friends or a special occasion meal. Make yourself comfortable and enjoy the tasty journey through our regional, national and international cuisine.
Meetings & events
The Lindner WTC Hotel & City Lounge Antwerp is one of Belgium’s top business locations. It was awarded 5 of maximum 5 “Hamers” by the “Stichting Kwaliteitsregelingen Congres- en Vergaderbranche”, THE classifiers in the Netherlands and Belgium. Reason being the 14 multi-functional, stylish conference rooms and our almost legendary WTC Antwerp Sky Lounge that ennobles EVERY event with a stunning panorama view of the city!
The successful mix of “wish for nothing” technology, casual-stylish design and an attractive setting with underground parking spaces, accessibility and versatile gastronomy is the guarantee for successful events.
- 14 Meeting rooms , 30-266 sq m
- Total capacity of all conference rooms: 643 people (seating: Rows)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary WiFi, Premium WiFi for larger downloads or the like can be booked cheaply
- Moderator’s case, pin boards, flipcharts
Contact Conferences & events
Phone: +32 3 22777 25
Lindner fit & well
In our small but nice spa area with sauna and fitness centre you might end up cycling, power walking or after-sauna-chilling considerably longer than planned, because the view from here is simply awesome! It actually offers you a totally relaxed or sporty “sight-seeing tour” from above at all times. Much better than TV and definitely more fun!
- 200 sq m Lindner fit & well area
- Saunas: 1
- bicycle rental in the main station
The Lindner Hotel & City Lounge offers a range of sports and fitness facilities in close vicinity.All fit & well amenities
Kids & families
- Family rooms on request
- Children’s menu on request
- Children under 11 years stay free in parents' room
- We provide a cot (up to 5 years) or extra bed (up to 11 years) on request without charge
- For children up to 5 years the booked breakfast, half or full board of the parents is included
- For children over 6 years we charge 50% of the price of breakfast, half or full board
- Children older than 12 years are full-paying guests
Things to know
- 24 hour reception
- Luggage storage
- Newspaper on sale
- Complimentary safe
- Cash (only local currency)
- ATM card
- Diners Club
- Arrival from 15:00h
- Departure until 12:00h
- Please note varying booking and cancellation conditions of each rate, to be seen in the booking process.
- Non-smoking hotel
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- Laundry (with a charge)
- Shoe-shine machine
Culture / local tax
- € 2,39 per person per night